The Sacred Journey Within: Healing Our Lives with Yoga
What if we could truly heal our lives? What if we could heal from the past, solve our current problems, feel peaceful, have great health, and truly enjoy our lives? This is what yoga is all about.
Yoga is an ancient system of philosophy, techniques, and practices that are designed to bring us that deep inner peace that we desire. It's philosophy helps us to re-frame our world. Through meditation and breath techniques, we can still the mind and heal our emotions. Through physical kriyas & asanas, we can release old emotions and tensions in the body and bring us to a new and healthy place.
During this two-weekend series, we will create a new foundation for our health and happiness. Through meditation, kriya, pranayam & discussion, we will:
- Cultivate a compassionate & non-judgemental meditative mind
- Discuss yogic philosophy and how it applies to healing and finding peace in our lives
- Heal old wounds & stressors
- Learn to become fully present
- Explore what it is to be truly healthy – mind/body & spirit
- Understand our personal paths – Who am I really? What are my gifts? What are my core values? What are my challenges? What am I passionate about? Where am I going?
- Get our pecking order straight
- Develop our personal intuition – learn to follow our inner guidance
- Develop a personal sadhana – a daily yoga practice designed specifically for what you are going through and what you'd like to heal
- Have interesting discussions with new friends while we discover our individual paths to health and happiness!
This series is wonderful for the practising yogi and for anyone who has never done yoga before. All yoga practice and learning begins exactly where we are! No experience necessary!
These are the first two modules of the Yoga Teacher Training program. Going within and facilitating the healing process in ourselves is the first step in the journey to becoming a teacher! We can only share what we have inside.