Modules IX & X: Bringing Yoga to the People
These two weekend intensives are the culmination of our SOUL OF A TEACHER teacher training program.
The previous eight modules are very experiential. They allow us to shift within ourselves. We have learned the philosophy and techniques that yoga brings. Now we learn how to transmit this to others.
One of the unique aspects of this training is learning how to teach intuitively and empathically. Teaching is an intimate experience with your class. When we teach intuitively, we "feel" and "hear" the needs of our students. We know what to say and we know how to hold the space for whatever they are processing.
When we teach this way, we continuously have people say things like, "I can't believe you said "that" - it was just what I needed to hear tonight."
- Explore the role of a yoga/spiritual teacher
- Ethics and responsibilities of a teacher
- Learn how to teach intuitively and empathically
- Learn how to structure classes and workshops
- Learn how to teach to different demographics: children, seniors, injured, etc
- Discuss how to "Bring the Yoga to the People"
- Discuss marketing techniques
- Write a final exam and complete practicum teaching
- Graduate as Certified Yoga Instructors!!